At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
The Test & Validation Engineer will work on Automotive Professional Services project teams that integrate and deliver Nuance state-of-the-art speech recognition, text-to-speech, and hands-free audio products to embedded platforms for major automotive and consumer electronics companies. You will be closely working together with our customers’ integration teams to help deploy Nuance technologies and ensure successful product launches.
As a Test & Validation Engineer in the Professional Services team, you will be responsible for developing and executing bench and in-vehicle test plans to verify the quality of embedded software deliverables as well as tune and optimize the performance of various speech technology components. You will be available for on-site support for our customers in the Detroit area.
• On-site support of our customers in the greater Detroit area.
• In-vehicle testing of Speech Recognition Systems, log collection, issue triage, analysis, and reporting.
• Creation of software test plans and automated tests for performance assessment of Speech Recognition Systems.
• Adaptation of existing test scripts to specific customer platforms.
• Execution of test plans using customer supplied embedded hardware and software or complete vehicles.
• Analysis of test results, creation of test reports, documentation of software defects.
• Support for audio tuning of Nuance hands-free audio technology and customer acquisition demos.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.