At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The successful candidate will have a background in SaaS Customer Success Management, business analysis, customer care delivery and a passion for delivering a great user experience. They need to have a technical background and be willing to roll up their sleeves to participate in development activities. Daily activities include web-based chat bot performance analysis, communication with customers, and coordination of tasks and staff members on multiple accounts. The position reports to the Manager of Customer Success Manager in North America.
• Proactively identify additional Professional Services opportunities, working with the customer to define the customer’s chatbot roadmap and subsequently managing the activities to achieve the roadmap milestones
• Analysis of solution performance data to identify new opportunities supported by return on investment data and presenting meaningful business reports to customer to drive account growth.
• Participate in dialog design initiatives based on data analysis and observations of end-user customer experience
• Utilizing Nuance’s in-house content management tools to build dialog flows and implement reporting changes
• Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings
• Ability to handle escalations and complaints from customers, and to drive appropriate handling from Nuance to address customer concerns
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in delivering Managed Services/Customer Success for a SaaS company
• Customer-facing experience, preferably in customer success or custom application delivery role
• Experience with technical project management
• Multi-project management; long-term relationship management; coordination of business experts, developers and testers; cross-functional collaboration
• Experience with using an analytical approach to inform business/technical specifications and/or interface design
• Excellent oral and written communications skills, including ability to make technical presentations
• A general analytical approach to problems. An understanding of data sets and the ability to derive meaning from data.
• Very detail-oriented and computer literate with proficiency in working with multiple desktop applications, including strong Excel skills, and ability to quickly learn in-house software
• Proven ability to learn quickly
• Consistently demonstrates an ability to be adaptive, optimistic, creative, and intense
• Self-starter with proven organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to derive business benefits or improvement opportunities from analysis of technical data
• Be able to work with a minimal amount of direction / supervision
• Understanding system architecture, as well as the associated capabilities and limitations when designing applications
• Self-motivated individual with a passion for excellence in Customer Care
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7-10 years of solid experience
• 5+ years customer-facing experience, preferably in a SaaS customer success management or custom application delivery role
• 2+ years in a role performing content or dialog management
• 2+ years in a role involving defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing conclusions and presenting solutions
• Management of multiple technical projects
• Experience leading geographically dispersed project teams
• Background or experience in psychology or human factors engineering, user experience design or product design
Education: Relevant academic background (psychology, communications, language, technology-related) or experience in account management, customer experience management, dialog design, user experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.