At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
The Senior QA Engineer position that requires the writing product test plans; development and execution of detailed test cases; reporting of testing and defect metric. Candidates need to be well organized and good communicators and team player. Experience in ETL testing is highly desirable.
• Works with minimal supervision
• Determines and develops approach and detail plan to analyze and diagnose problems
• Communicates with software engineers at the implementation level
• Develops test plans and detailed test cases, with the help of others.
• Execute test plans and test cases
• Demonstrates skills in problem isolation and reproduction
• Uses of defect tracking systems to organize and track defects
• Must have good writing skills and an understanding that good documentation is key to any successful project
• Must be highly organized, detail oriented and willing to work in multi-cultural team environment.
• Good communication skills are a necessity.
• Must have ability to handle multiple projects and tasks with changing priorities
• Assist in identifying process improvements and application enhancements
Number of Years of Work Experience: 4+ years
• 4+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
• 2+ years of experience with SQL Server.
• Experience in testing web based Applications.
• Experience with ETL Testing.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills required.
• Ability to handle multiple projects with rapidly changing priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to interact with and accept direction from multiple managers and clients.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong database skills
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Experience with QA Automation.
• Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems.
• Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field