Chez Nuance, nous donnons aux gens la possibilité d'interagir naturellement avec leurs divers appareils connectés et le monde numérique autour d'eux. Nous créons un monde où la technologie pense et agit de la façon dont les humains le font en concevant des modes d'interaction avec la technologie plus intuitifs.
Notre technologie agile utilise des analyses et des algorithmes avancés pour transformer l'inanimé en animé et transformer des processus complexes en processus simples.
Joignez-vous à notre équipe mobile ... où les systèmes intelligents sont maintenant prêts pour la route. Nous sommes passionnés par le développement d'interfaces intelligentes qui permettent aux gens de parler à leurs voitures, leurs téléphones et tous autres appareils intelligents.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: The Junior IT Project Manager will be responsible for planning and implementation of various projects in a cloud services environment. This role is responsible for working with Security, Planning, Infrastructure, Application and Quality teams to deliver key projects in programs ranging across Service Delivery, Process & Quality Improvement, Public Cloud, and Cost Reduction.
Responsibility includes management of project schedule and deliverables to meet both corporate requirements and customer needs. The overall role is to plan, execute, and finalize projects on time, within scope and within budget. The individual must also manage stakeholder relationships and be able to communicate effectively with internal senior management, across teams and with external business partners.
• Identify and manage tasks that will potentially be performed by a wide range of resources, including consultants, business resources, and other internal IT resources
• Provide project level oversight and drive accountability and communications for assigned projects
• Drive usage of project management best practices including management of risk, budget, communication, resource, schedule, and stakeholder expectations
• Establish and manage project budget. Provide spending forecast against budget and manage all project expenses.
• Deliver projects aligned with Nuance Mobile strategy and vision.
• Hands on position - this role will directly manage projects
• Deliver successful IT projects on time and within budget.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support IT goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
• Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, including schedule, resources, risks, issues, budget proposals, and communications plans.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, and stakeholder presentations, including executive level communications.
• Build, develop, and grow any business and IT relationships vital to the success of the project, and continued growth within the organization.
• Communication: Own and drive communications through the organization, including project related communications and escalations
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2 - 3 years
• Knowledge of project management processes, methods and standards
• Experience applying project management processes, methods and standards in a professional/technical environment
• Requires strong verbal and written communication skills
• Prior experience working with cross-functional teams is required
• Self-starter with high energy and enthusiasm to meet the needs of a demanding business environment
• Strong tactical execution skills
Preferred Skills / assets:
• PMP Certification or significant progress toward PMP Certification
• Experience delivering hosted services projects in private, public or hybrid cloud environments.
• JIRA and/or Sharepoint Administration experience
Education: Bachelor's degree
What we offer !
Unique environment for collaborative teamwork on cutting-edge technology:
Contributing to and collaborating with international teams that drive innovation
Award-winning Top Employer:
Ce que nous offrons!
Un environnement unique et collaboratif où vous travaillez avec les technologies de pointe :
Programme d’avantages sociaux concurrentiel :
Gagnant de prix à titre de meilleurs employeurs :