Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Mobile Team… intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Be part of something that’s not even been created yet!
At Nuance we are continuously striving to break new ground and to turn more ideas into reality we have created an Innovations team to engage closely with customers on new projects and ideas. You will be part of an assignment working at a truly pioneering level – designing the future for Nuance.
We are looking for a:
Senior NLU/NLP Research Engineer - Innovations Project - Automotive
Your role within this team will be to develop innovative natural language processing reference systems for embedded and cloud platforms.
• Apply embedded and cloud tools to build systems that convert natural speech in a semantic representation to be used by a dialog system
• Build NLU pipelines that support a broad range of domains that are relevant in the automotive space
• Interact with researchers within the mobile division and with other research teams at Nuance
• Advance the state of the art of automotive embedded NLU by developing innovative systems towards real life deployments, and participate in product development programs
• Assist with or carry out productization of software, turning research code into stable production software, optimized for embedded platforms
• Expertise in natural language processing (NLP)
• Expertise in the state-of-the-art in neural networks, deep learning, parsing, mention extraction for spoken dialog systems, specifically for NLU
• Strong programming skills, ideally in either Python, Java, and/or C.
• Good user knowledge of Linux and Windows systems
• Skills related to text processing, scripting languages, regular expressions
• Excellent oral and written communications skills in English.
• Ability to carry out focused and goal-oriented research and development, ability to assume responsibility for one’s work
• Ability to work in an international team as well as independently in fast-paced environment
• Ability to creatively develop innovative ideas while leveraging existing technology with an eye for efficiency.
• Good knowledge of speech technology theory
• User interface, human—machine interaction, and dialogue system development experience
• Operational knowledge of languages other than English
Education: Master's degree in computer linguistics, computer science, mathematics or sw engineering