At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: The Client Services Manager I will be responsible for helping clients to maximize the use of our software and services to enable the client to achieve their business objectives. This individual will take on the role of client relationship manager and serve as a general technical consultant. This position will be tactically focused on ensuring delivery of client services and performing general support as needed by client. The Client Services Manager I will work to understand our clients’ business, technical, and reporting requirements and to ensure that the solutions and services provided by Nuance meets the client’s objectives as well as Nuance’s contractual obligations.
• Serve as key point of contact for assigned client(s)
• Act as the Client subject matter expert during launch
• Post-launch, coordinate / project manage services and ensure delivery per contract
• Project management of clients’ specific requests (change management request tickets and support tickets)
• Contract administration (T&E authorizations, work orders, etc.)
• Identify needs and growth opportunities
• Provide generalist technical support to client(s)
• Basic configuration of variables and program level settings
• One-on-one training and user support for Agent interface, Administrative interface, and Portal reporting
• Manage performance of the program
• Develop actionable plans to balance client’s short/long range goals
• Oversee metric-based success measurement
• Manage and report on overall financial success of the program
• Recurring client performance reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
• If applicable, review agent performance and provide goals or set incentives as needed
• Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, growth, and profitability
• Limited travel to client sites to manage client relationship and deliver performance results
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3+
• Superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills and is comfortable in interfacing with various levels of internal and external stakeholders, technical and nontechnical staff
• Technical understanding of software development lifecycle, methodologies, and configuration management
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including the ability to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Experience with Internet software and Database software
• 3+ years of experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, Web Analytics, and/or project management role or experience within an operational group in Digital or Marketing is preferred
• Experience with standard web analytics systems, Jira, and Confluence is a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, marketing or related field preferred.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.