At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Join a team looking to disrupt the way Nuance brings the latest technology in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Human-Computer interaction technology to the market. The Nuance Experience Studio team is looking for strong Front End developer to help develop their Self Service web base application. The web application is part of Nuance’s AI tool suite and allows users to create their own NLU model. The developer will work closely Product Manager, UI designer and other team members to create high-performant and slick UI where users will manage high volume of data.
• Design, develop, analyze, test and implement core software components using object oriented design principles
• Maintain existing code base, as well as review designs and code of team members
• Review, author and execute unit test for all written code
• Work with the QA and Technical Operations teams to test and deploy product enhancements and bug fixes
• Participate in the investigation and resolution of product issues.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5-7
• Strong Front End Web Development (AngularJS)
• Technically strong in Core java ( Multi-Threading, Collection , Oops concept ) and Advanced Java concepts
• Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices.
• Experience with client/server application architecture
• Strong in OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
• Excellent debugging and problem solving skills is a must
• Good Knowledge in Architectural and Design patterns
• Good Knowledge in Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
• Experience with scripting languages like perl, python, shell scripts etc.
• Experience in working with different databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MS SQL
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies is a plus
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering