At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
As a Graduate Java Speech Applications Developer with Nuance, you’ll get the opportunity to work at a truly cutting-edge level with technologies such as automated speech recognition, voice biometrics and AI.
Our technologies are deployed in top financial institutions, huge government bodies and many other high-profile organisations both locally and internationally. They are embedded in cars, TV’s, websites and mobile phone apps – you’ve probably used them without even realising it.
We constantly challenge ourselves to continue delivering high quality best-in class solutions to our customers and we are looking for dynamic, flexible, like-minded people to join our team.
You'll have continuous drive to expand both breadth and depth of technical skill set and have a high level of written and oral communication ability as you'll be working closely with high level clients.
Technical knowledge - we're looking for the following skills gained through study / work experience or both:
• Software Programming languages Java, J2EE. .Net also useful.
• Some exposure to one or more database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, etc.
• ASome exposure business-to-business integration using WSDL, SOAP, REST etc.
• Experience with one or more source control system such as Mercurial, Git, CVS etc.
Graduates with combined Java programming and studies in Computational Linguistics highly sought after
• Any knowledge of IVR applications, SIP and CTI standard protocols and technologies a bonus
• Experience with Voice XML and voice technologies such as ASR, TTS, and Voice Biometrics are all highly desirable