At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
Summary: The Sr. Licensing Administrator is responsible for handling incoming correspondence from Nuance Customers, Partners and Resellers.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
• Strong, structured analytical skills
• Excellent time/project management skills
• Strong and effective English language communications: verbal, listening, written and presentation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills with effective follow-through
• The ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
• Willingness to own problems and see them to completion
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced production environment
• Excellent keyboard/data entry skills(speed & accuracy)
• Self-starter and able to work in an unsupervised environment
• Experience with using scheduling tools
• Basic software licensing knowledge
• Able to multitask
Preferred Skills: 3-5 year related experience in Office Administration
Education: College diploma or equivalent