Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: This is a great opportunity for s student who is looking to gain experience in the field of Human Resources in an international environment. By joining Nuance as a student worker you will have the opportunity to learn from an experienced team and to take over Recruitment focused responsibilities:
• Support our efforts on expanding student worker program across Europe
• Find new ways to approach student effectively and to increase brand awareness among students and universities
• Support hiring managers during the whole recruiting process of student worker roles (creation of job description, definition of recruiting strategy, advertising of roles, translations, interviewing, onboarding)
• Assist with any administrative tasks required
• Customer-focus with ability to manage multiple tasks in a high volume, fast-paced environment
• Strong English and German language skills
• Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Preferred Skills: Experience with social media recruiting and social media marketing is a plus
Education: Enrolled student of business administration, psychology or similar field of study with focus on human resources management, recruiting or marketing