Wir bei Nuance ermöglichen es den Menschen problemlos mit ihren vernetzten Geräten und der digitalen Welt zu kommunizieren.
Indem wir eine Welt schaffen, in der Menschen auf natürliche und intuitive Art und Weise mit Technik interagieren können, tragen wir dazu bei, dass die Technik dem menschlichen Handeln und Denken immer ähnlicher wird.
Unsere dynamische Technologie verwendet Analysetools und fortschrittlichste Algorithmen, um Gebrauchsgegenstände zum Leben zu erwecken und somit alltägliche Prozesse zu vereinfachen.
Werden Sie Teil unseres Mobile Team… intelligente Systeme für unterwegs. Unsere Leidenschaft gilt der Entwicklung von intelligenten Interfaces, die es Menschen ermöglichen allein mit Hilfe ihrer Stimme mit ihren Autos, Smartphones und anderen Geräten zu kommunizieren.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: For our team in Germany, we are looking for a Technical Product Manager in the area of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing. Responsibilities include collaborating with different business units in defining products, defining technical product requirements, working with R&D on technical execution, and working with marketing and sales on technical collateral. The role will report to a Director of Technical Product Management, and is part of a larger team.
Education: Batchelor's or Master’s degree or PhD relevant to AI, Natural Language Processing or Computer Science is essential.
• Own the technical requirements process for product features within the area of Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing, by working with internal and external stakeholders
• Define and drive the relevant items on the AI/NLP technology roadmap as it relates to the mobility markets
• Define quantitative accuracy and performance goals for the underlying technology in the context of application solutions; this includes involvement in relevant benchmarking activities
• Engage closely with Research and Engineering units on best technical implementation methods as well as reasonable execution schedules
• Investigate and understand market dynamics of competing technology solutions
• Work closely with R&D and innovation teams to explore new technologies (competitor, open source) and ideas to solve product issues and/or innovate
• Collaborate with Business Unit product marketing to create technical collaterals (technical presentations, data sheets, white papers etc) for the Nuance Sales organisations
• Become a subject matter expert of Nuance’s technology suite to train customer facing product managers and assist with pre-sales activities where required
• Travel required: 5-15%.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3 to 5 years
• Experience in Artificial Intelligence, particularly machine learning, reasoning methods, ontologies,
• Experience in Natural Language Processing, particularly natural language understanding, (situated) dialogue management, natural language generation, content planning
• Experience in one or more industry segments relevant within Mobility (e.g. Automotive, Devices/IoT)
• Excellent communication skills
• Full control of digital productivity tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• An inherent drive for perfection and creativity
• Proven experience in a product management role leading technical teams that deliver world class technologies
• Highly energetic and passionate about bringing new innovative technologies to market
• Ability to think out-of-the-box both technically and creatively to help solve challenging technical problems
• Proven ability to translate market requirements into technical specifications
• 3-5 years of experience in a product development and/or product management role within the technology sector
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate activities across many geographically distributed technical teams
• Comfortable discussing deep technical issues with R&D teams
• Knowledge of agile development methods preferred
• Ability to balance orientation at extremely deep detail, and pragmatic decision making on what to do
• Passion for technology and consumer devices
• Superb writing and presentation skills; master communicator
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Education: Bachelor's or Master’s degree or PhD relevant to AI, Natural Language Processing or Computer Science is essential.