At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Responsible for development of pipeline and opportunities in the security and fraud marketplace in their assigned territory.
• Qualify partner and customer inquiries around security and fraud solutions
• Work with the direct sales force to proactively identify target pipeline opportunities for our security & fraud solutions
• Consult with customers on technical and business alignment of our solutions to their goals
• Collaborate with the Nuance business teams to provide proposals and scope’s of work around implementation and production design of our security and fraud solutions
• Support RFP document development, presentations and any RFP processes to close and secure Nuance’s win
• Provide input & insights in market trend and demands to the product management team and work with the PM team to insure that we have a strong roadmap and plan to support market needs
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7-10
• Experience selling solutions within the contact center fraud prevention field
• Past experience managing or working within a fraud prevention teams in Enterprise companies
• Experience with processes and technologies designed to track and identify fraudsters and fraudulent behaviour
• Demonstrate a solid understanding of fraud case management, risk management, and general contact center processes
• Understanding of interplay between fraud prevention groups and law enforcement to support the identification and arrest of fraudsters
• Knowledge of industry consortiums mandated with fraud data sharing
• Understanding of key legal framework relating to fraud prevention activities
Preferred Skills: Technical architecture skills
Education: 4 year college degree preferred but work experience takes precedence to education.