At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: This position will be a primary responsible party for the APAC Digital Virtual Assistance (VA) service practice and work with the Regional Professional Services Leads to ensure customer success and drive growth in the Digital VA portfolio.
This person will be responsible for managing a team of APAC Digital Professional Services staff supporting client(s) in achieving their business objectives through leveraging Nuance’s software and services. This position will be a senior client relationship manager, working in unison with Regional PS peers and customer account teams, and having overall responsibility for ensuring optimal use of and best practice processes within the Digital VA business.
This position will act as client advocate for assigned relationships and a Nuance advocate with the client group. This position has direct reports. This position will work closely with the regional PS teams and sales to ensure deal and solution integrity and a coordinated and consistent roadmap for the customer.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10
• A 4-year college degree is required, preferably a degree in business or five years of relevant experience may be substituted for the 4-year college degree
• Five or more years of experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, and/or Web Analytics.
• Five or more years of project management experience in a professional service and/or consulting capacity
• Multi-lingual preferred.
• Five or more years of experience managing people or a team
• Superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Consistently demonstrates an ability to be adaptive, optimistic, creative, and passionate
• Self-starter willing to pitch in where needed
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Energized by working with and for a high performance team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and other visual tools
• Experience with Internet software and Database software
• Experience with standard web analytics systems is preferred
• Must have a proven track record of managing complex client and business environments
• Proven capability in escalation and situation management
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing environments
• Must have experience in presenting to and communicating with CXO level clients.
• Demonstrate a track-record of building a successful team in a rapidly changing environment
• Able to manage and lead in a matrix management environment
• Has a track record and training in negotiation techniques.
Preferred Skills: Experience working in matrix organisations
Education: A 4-year college degree is required, preferably a degree in business or five years of relevant experience may be substituted for the 4-year college degree