At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: The Senior UX Digital Copywriter at Nuance works for the in-house agency (Brand + Digital Team), under the leadership of the UX Director. The role requires at least 8 years’ experience in an advertising and/or interactive agency, leading world-class, award-winning creative for Fortune 500 brands.
The Senior UX Digital Copywriter will actively partner with Senior UX Art Directors, Designers, Producers and Divisional Stakeholders to develop engaging and immersive user experiences on Nuance.com. The candidate will directly be responsible for all written elements of any given project, and ensuring brand voice is woven into every digital touchpoint across all divisions.
This is a marketing and creative role, not a product-development role.
• Act as an ambassador for the global brand program at Nuance, and nurture relationships across our marketing organization.
• Create, articulate, wireframe web page content directly in our CMS system; Adobe Experience Manager.
• Conceive of smart marketing solutions for our core lines of the business.
• Create crisp, clear, and concise writing with a keen eye for detail.
• Develop conceptual and strategic ideas that are realistic and relevant to our audience.
• Create innovate new ways to connect our brand to people, and people to our brand.
• Foster interest and excitement inside and outside of the marketing department.
• Provide thoughtful guidance to internal stakeholders and external vendors to meet business driven objectives.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 10-12 years
• Background in broadcast, digital, and print production.
• An exceptional portfolio of groundbreaking work that’s inspired and delivered real-world results.
• A passion for story-telling, User Experience (UX), marketing, and technology.
• Working knowledge of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager).
• Demonstrate a smart sense of storytelling, of distilling complex information in a approachable way.
• Examples of social activation and participatory marketing.
• Excellent communication skills, working under tight deadlines while keeping your cool.
• Deft ability to draw out the hidden truth in a communications program, and succinctly capture its excellence without resorting to fluffery, gags, extensive borrowed equity or the seductive power of a chimpanzee on television.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Literature, English, or related fields (Masters preferred).
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.