At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: Responsible for the development and maintenance of key Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) training systems and tools.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 3 to 5 of industry or research work.
• Machine learning and statistical modeling knowledge: You understand how a model is trained and what its ability and limits are.
• You have working knowledge of machine learning and/or deep learning libraries such as Scikit-learn, Pandas, Tensorflow etc.
• Excellent Python programming skills.
• You demonstrate project and time management skills and continuous learning.
• Experience in deep learning frameworks: TF, CNTK, mxnet, caffe2
• Solid understanding of ASR, acoustic and language modelling
• Solid understanding of ML pipelines: data processing, feature extraction, modelling, deployment, monitoring
• Experience in working with multi-disciplinary and applied research teams
• Experience in development and maintenance of large software systems
• GPU and CUDA related knowledge
Education: Master or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.