At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Join a dynamic team bringing web and mobile applications to life with voice-responsive virtual assistants. Create easy digital experiences using bleeding edge artificial intelligence technologies. Consult innovative, international organisations on crafting conversational interactions with their web and mobile users. Examine big data, analyse and optimise virtual assistant performance.
You will be responsible for providing our customers with guidance on how to write content for their web and mobile virtual assistants. You will work with customers from many different industries including telecoms, finance and travel. You will support the customers that you work with on implementing improvements to their content. You will analyse how each virtual assistant is performing using Nuance's analytics tools and you will report on what content changes can be made in order to improve overall performance. You will use Nuance tools to improve the natural language understanding of the virtual assistants.
• Uses Nuance's analytics tools to identify content gaps, trends and patterns in web virtual assistant conversations and updates the content accordingly
• Reads virtual assistant conversations and analyzes the performance of the virtual assistant on a regular basis.
• Participates in building web virtual assistants, determining what questions the virtual assistant should answer and how to answer them
• Investigates and diagnoses the right action to be taken to improve virtual assistant responses.
• Engages with content writers and business analysts on the client side to ensure that the virtual assistant remains knowledgeable and effective.
• Modifies, tests and publishes content
• Improves natural language understanding virtual assistants using Nuance tools
• Contributes to the improvement of processes and to the improvement of the product by sharing experiences and ideas
• Native/near-native Dutch speaker
• Fluent English speaker
• Experience working directly with customers, you are a people person
• User experience expert, you know how to design user journeys that allow users to do what they want to do easily and efficiently
• You are skilled at writing content for digital channels such as mobile or web
• Your spelling is excellent, as are your grammatical skills
• Strong data analysis and reporting skills
Education: Relevant BA or equivalent experience