Chez Nuance, nous donnons aux gens la possibilité d'interagir naturellement avec leurs divers appareils connectés et le monde numérique autour d'eux. Nous créons un monde où la technologie pense et agit de la façon dont les humains le font en concevant des modes d'interaction avec la technologie plus intuitifs.
Notre technologie agile utilise des analyses et des algorithmes avancés pour transformer l'inanimé en animé et transformer des processus complexes en processus simples.
Joignez-vous à notre équipe mobile ... où les systèmes intelligents sont maintenant prêts pour la route. Nous sommes passionnés par le développement d'interfaces intelligentes qui permettent aux gens de parler à leurs voitures, leurs téléphones et tous autres appareils intelligents.
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: The NCS senior project manager will manage projects with resources in diverse geographical locations. The role will require the coordination of multiple functional teams to continually deliver high quality solutions emcompassing various technologies (speech recognition, text to speech, natural language understanding and artifical intelligence) within challenging deadlines. The position is within the Mobility Engineering PMO.
Nuance is recognized as a top 10 employer in Canada due to competitive benefits and working conditions. This role offers flexible hours and the opportunity to work from home.
• Assuming the PM role across multiple cross-functional teams providing the level of support they need to succeed.
• Planning, managing and reporting on software development projects being done by small to large Cross- functional development teams spread across diverse geographies which develop some of the flagship products of Nuance.
• Establishment and close tracking of end-to-end plans with full buy-in from the various functional primes
• Reports on the project dashboard including status, issues, and scope/schedule changes
• Active and hands-on contribution to risks and issues management
• Internal and external project communication
• Content Change Management
• External dependencies management
• Shared accountability and leadership w.r.t. to the success of projects
• Work with the team in close coordination with their line managers.
• Develop a technical understanding of the projects to be able to support the product requirements management process.
• Resolves issues within and between various functional groups.
• Work collaboratively and coordinate with project team members to troubleshoot and resolve schedule or process issues on a daily basis
• See the big picture, and take the initiative to find and fill gaps in our processes. Suggesting improvements and new areas to address to facilitate coordination and cooperation and to reduce error. Move team towards use of best practices and maximum automation.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 4 with preferrably at least 2 years as project manager or line manager
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills (English a must, French vernice to have)
• Self-starter, hard-driving and motivated
• Excellent at influencing and negociating
• Results-oriented and excellent at problem solving
• Details oriented
• 2+ years of project leadership and coordination.
• Experience coordinating dynamic projects with geographically dispersed teams.
• Self-motivated with attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills with the ability to balance immediate and longer term tasks and requirements
• Strong presentation skills, ability to cater message depending on audience.
• Prior experience as software developer or QA tester or technical manager
• Previous Software PjM experience on medium to large scale projects
• PMP certification or other Project management training
• Use and management of Jira and Jive.
• Project management training/courses (asset)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or related field
What we offer !
Unique environment for collaborative teamwork on cutting-edge technology:
Contributing to and collaborating with international teams that drive innovation
Award-winning Top Employer:
Ce que nous offrons!
Un environnement unique et collaboratif où vous travaillez avec les technologies de pointe :
Programme d’avantages sociaux concurrentiel :
Gagnant de prix à titre de meilleurs employeurs :