At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily, so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The Software Engineer will work as part of our Dragon Medical engineering team. Primarily focused is providing customer technical support and fixing bugs and issues at our Healthcare customer sites. It will be for our speech recognition and response technology.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work on multiple escalations.
- Must be able to work independently and with multiple customers, teams collaborations.
- Find innovative solutions to problems and implement code fixes.
- Communicate technically with customers and internal teams.
- Perform tasks related to security.
- 2+ years of experience working as a Software Engineer
- Strong technical programming and debugging skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time visiting customers.
- Experience in server infrastructure & networking technologies
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as Citrix and VMWare
- Experience with Healthcare and electronic medical records systems
- Agile software development using Scrum
- Experience programming with C#
Education: BS computer science, or related discipline
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.