At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting to the Client Services team, the Digital Optimization Strategist II will be responsible for maintaining the analytics and recommending optimizations for the program of a major client. They will be responsible for delivering data-driven ideas to make the program perform better, including presenting these ideas and performance updates to the client regularly. The Digital Optimization Strategist II will partner with the Client Service Managers to deliver on the client's needs.
• Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, and growth and ensure account is profitable for Nuance, including by identifying needs and opportunities for additional chat services and optimization opportunities
• Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
• Maintain launch and program documentation including business rule design, change management requests and support tickets
• Baseline performance strategy creation for each client
• Weekly client site performance tracking; deriving insights, key findings, and best practices to communicate internally and externally
• Marry client site performance to chat performance trends
• Produce data-driven slides for Business Review decks for clients, and present to clients; this may include limited travel
• Prove out and challenge existing best practices and assist in documenting proven findings, approaches, and strategies
• Assist in client planning and communication on strategic direction
• Possess the capacity to perform essential duties with minimal supervision and direction, and to mentor others
• Demonstrate success in working with complex strategic clients
• Continually develop in both analytical and presentation skills
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
• Good Communication skills (written and oral)
• Support creation and delivery of presentations
• Data Analysis
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Five or more years of experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, and/or Web Analytics is highly preferred
• Must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills. Employee is required to collect and analyze data; prepare memos, emails, and presentations of data collected
• Must have the ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and principles of finance to interpret collected data
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
• Have an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and the ability to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft PowerPoint presentations
• Individual should have experience with Internet software and Database software
• Experience with standard web analytics systems is preferred
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, marketing, or related field preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.