At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: Sales forecasting, Pipeline development, Relationship management, sales closure for topline bookings and bottomline revenues. Lead sales and go-to-market activities for the Nuance Loop, innovative SRS /DragonTV & Mobility IoT business for African Telcos. Directly engages with customers (and occasionally partners) to secure and nurture new deployments across the targeted verticals. The role reports to Senior Director Mobile Sales – EMEA . This role starts as an account exec, with plans to grow into a leadership role as business expands. The successful candidate must possess a strong network with Carriers in the North African market (as well as emerging markets), with a proven track record of success selling managed services to carriers in multiple markets.
1. Sell Nuance Loop/ Micro-Credit/ Campaign Management/SRS/ DragonTV/ Mobile IoT to major carriers – Vodacom, Orange, Airtel, Safaricom, etc. 2. Manage the customer approach, business development engagement strategy to secure new design wins, deliver bookings, and grow revenues. Once the framework/country agreement is closed with a new customer, put in place the account management/customer success team to ensure the growth in volumes, to ensure a continuous upsell/cross-sell engagement in order to grow the “share-of-wallet”
2. Act as the escalation point for any customer issues and resolve them in a tactful, constructive and timely way
3. Provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting data to forecast appropriately for individual Telco business.
4. Manage and develop talent to create a team delivering exceptional performance with the target carriers.
5. Provide feedback to the BU about organic and inorganic growth opportunities, drawing on exceptional customer relationships and intimacy with the market
Number of Years of Work Experience: 12-15 years
Required Skills: Understanding Telco business, Customer value management for prepaid consumers, prepaid and indirect selling in an emerging market
Preferred Skills: Selling into Telco or working in a Tier 1/ 2 Telco group in Africa region.
Education: Post Graduate: MBA in any business management.
Please note: This is role is an initial 12 month contract.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf . If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.