At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Summary: The Senior Project Manager leads the delivery of professional services projects to deliver speech recognition and speech synthesis software into vehicle platforms and applications for major automotive companies. The Senior Project Manager scopes, plans, and coordinates project execution with Nuance team members and the end customer.
Responsibilities: As part of the Automotive Professional Services team, you will manage
• Professional Services projects integrating Nuance’s state-of-the-art speech recognition and speech synthesis software into vehicle platforms and applications for major automotive companies in the world
• Manage one large or multiple smaller projects, taking full accountability for project planning and execution
• Coordinate project execution with Nuance team leaders and specialists in local and international offices (Europe, USA and Asia Pacific)
• Establish and maintain smooth communication and a solid and productive relationship with the customer through regular reporting, meeting and follow-up
• Lead deployment of advanced Nuance Products and Services to the field
• Drive best practices and process internally and with our customers to ensure Nuance technology is optimally integrated to deliver high end user recognition performance and satisfaction
• Contribute to research and technology agendas by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects
• Provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking
• Work closely with Nuance Sales, Product Management, Custom Services, R&D, and Operations teams to serve the customer
• Develop strong customer relationships, build customer confidence and commitment with Nuance
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
Education: Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.