At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
• Promotes Nuance's Healthcare Solutions to officers of large healthcare providers. Navigates the complexities of hospital stakeholders, and outlines the NUANCE value proposition for their institutions.
• Responsible for the development, management and guidance of sales activities. Drives deals to closure achieving all revenue and new business goals.
• Coordinates the "due diligence" process for completing an evaluation of savings and conversions required as part of ROI and proposal creation.
• Completes market assessment and develop market business plans for their assigned accounts.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5-10
• 3-5 + years of account management selling experience with proven track record of selling to the C-suite level.
• Proven track record of success in managing accounts and the complexities involved with closing $1MM+deals.
• Prior experience in selling solutions to the healthcare consulting industry: i.e. supply cost management, clinical standardization, utilization, HIM
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, above average interpersonal skills, exhibits professional demeanor
Education: BS/BA required
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.