At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
We are looking for a technical project manager with a passion for technology and drive for exceptional results.
Join a diverse, dynamic team bringing voice channels to life with cutting-edge speech and voice biometric solutions using AI and machine learning technologies.
The Role will expose you to constantly evolving, leading edge technologies that are changing the way that humans and automated systems are interacting in everyday life.
NB: There will be the opportunity to work remotely 2 to 3 days a week
* Manage projects for the largest UK and Global enterprises using our core technologies including natural language understanding, speech recognition and conversational IVR, voice biometrics, and end-to-end customer journey optimisation.
* Gain an understanding of these technologies to lead successful projects and programs
* Maintain the highest standards in professional services delivery to our customers
* Manage internal and external stakeholder communications, planning and program budgets
* Prepare scope and effort estimates for commercial quotes for existing or new customers
* Ensure client satisfaction and build referenceable accounts in the region
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (Master's plus) in Computer Science, or related field
Work experience: background working across some of the following Public, Telco, Finance and Utility sectors
* Experience in one or more the following technology sectors - IVR/CTI, S/W hosting, ASR, telecom or other carrier-grade voice services
* Domain knowledge in some of the following: customer care/contact centre, data centre, computing platforms, databases, data storage and networks
* Ability to effectively express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
* Good listening skills and comprehension
* Highly effective at presenting information to customers, senior management and peers using the appropriate communication methods
* Has a good analytical approach to problems and problem solving.
* Able to motivate customers and colleagues to deliver solutions performing at the highest levels
* Able to build professional/trusting client relationships
* Skilled at understanding and interpreting the clients requirements, goals and business objectives within the context of the project
* Highly independent and capable of fulfilling multiple customer commitments concurrently
* Motivated to learn and acquire new technical skills
* The ability to lead a local and or virtual team
* Ability to scope work taking technical, business and time-frame constraints into consideration
* Excel proficiency
* Some prior technical experience, such as designing or developing software or integration
* Some prior experience of database configuration and management