At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
The Nuance Global IT team is focused on supporting the company and employees with technical solutions and expertise that help the business run more efficiently, ensure security and data privacy, and support new IT infrastructure initiatives that drive innovation. Our team is composed of problem solvers with constant curiosity and different perspectives who love to collaborate to transform and rethink IT.
Summary: In this role, you will be part of a dynamic team whose responsibility is participating and facilitating the business analysis, process definition and design phases for projects in Nuance’s CRM and business systems environments. These projects continue to expand the Salesforce.com (SFDC) footprint at Nuance – covering Direct and Channel Sales processes, Marketing, Legal, Technical Support and Professional Services, as well as any ancillary reporting. You will work with key users from different business groups to understand current business processes and business requirements, identifying areas that have opportunity to be improved and/or streamlined, and designing CRM solutions that meet the business need and are in line with industry best practices. You will also lead the team in defining and maintaining the strategic CRM roadmap for the company. Ideal candidates are highly motivated, like to take initiative. These skills will enable them and team to thoroughly examine a business need and communicate results at a level consistent with the target audience.
• Partner with assigned business areas to understand their business processes, prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions.
• Provide functional and process leadership and support for Nuance's business groups, and the applications they use on the SFDC platform, including core SFDC Sales, Service, Communities, Apttus Contract Management, and Apttus Quoting.
• Provide functional and process leadership and support for Nuance's business groups.
• Document As-Is business processes and business requirements
• Facilitate discussions with user groups on how streamlined processes and/or system solutions can help enable new business initiatives.
• Partner with assigned business areas to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate
business requirements into systems solutions.
• Consult with business and IT partners to strategize, plan and implement needed projects within
designated time and budget constraints.
• Lead the functional design of software solutions for projects, enhancement requests.
• Research implementation alternatives and provide design recommendations to both user community and technical team.
• Responsible for various types of documentation. Specific documents would include business requirements, functional specifications, process flows, and project overviews.
• Coordinate with development team and group manager throughout development lifecycle to ensure
requirements are developed and delivered to specification.
• Assist with project management, planning and coordination activities.
• Exhibit flexibility in handling multiple tasks in this fast paced IT environment.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7+ years of experience in Business Analysis, Systems Design and Implementation
• Experience as Functional team lead on major SFDC, including experience facilitating analysis and design working sessions with business representatives.
• Experience on projects that included defining significant business process changes
• Significant experience eliciting software requirements from cross-functional stakeholders and transforming them into functional specifications.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment within the Business System’s group as well as other groups within the IT organization.
• Proven track record of delivering SFDC and other Business Systems projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle.
• Experience working with Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and/or Services Organizations a plus
Education: Bachelor's degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.