At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting to the Manager, Analytics & Optimization, the Digital Optimization Strategist I is responsible for generating and maintaining meaningul analytics and recommending optimizations for the program of a major client. This role is responsible for delivering data-driven ideas to make the program perform better, including presenting these ideas and performance updates to the client regularly. The Digital Optimization Strategist will partner with the Client Service Manager to deliver on the client's needs.
Generate and maintain analysis of client data, creating and presenting data-driven deliverables from standard client reports to major client presentations.
- Gather standard web analytics data and preparing weekly client reports
- Analyze client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
- Produce data-driven templated slides for clients’ Business Review decks
- Business travel 1-2 times a quarter
• Solution and implement new program chat solutions and optimizations
- Attend client technical review meetings to determine the optimal way of testing new/existing program chat solutions
- Prepare standard Change Management Requests (i.e. technical documents to be used by internal Implementation teams to build chat solutions) and updating site immersion documents
- Maintain and update internal library of test cases and test data to validate currently live chat solutions.
• Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, and growth and ensure account is profitable for Nuance, including by identifying needs and opportunities for additional chat services and optimization opportunities
• Inventory client site analytics, documenting performance of key funnels, flows and pages
• Baseline performance strategy creation for each client
• Marry client site performance to chat performance trends
• Prove out and challenge existing best practices and assist in documenting proven findings, approaches, and strategies
• Assist in client planning and communication on strategic direction
• Possess the capacity to perform essential duties with minimal supervision and direction, and to mentor others
• Demonstrate success in working with complex strategic clients
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, finance or related field preferred.
Minimum years of work experience: 2
Excellent Communication skills (written and oral)
Creation and delivery of presentations
Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
A/B and MultiVariate Testing
Understanding of web/digital concepts
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.