At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Reporting to the Client Services team, the Voice of the Customer (VOC) Analyst II will be responsible for providing strategic analysis to clients. This position analyzes unstructured data using a variety of techniques, from simple data aggregation to complex text mapping to find stories in the data, and presents those stories to our clients. This position does not have direct reports.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to create clear and compelling reports that drive action
• Work closely with clients to understand their needs and objectives
• Assist in client planning and communication on strategic direction
• Design mockups for website recommendations to convey both conceptual analysis and quantitative findings
• Maintain VOC project plan
• Provide data-driven recommendations for recurring VOC reports
• Identify clients’ needs for future unstructured data analysis
• Maintain strong relationships with clients
• Demonstrate leadership skills and the ability to manage or mentor others
• Demonstrate success in working with complex strategic clients/initiatives
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2+
• Good Communication skills (written and oral)
• Creation and delivery of presentations
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
• Detail Oriented
• Customer behavior analysis, preferably in an ecommerce capacity
• Project management
• Understanding of web/digital concepts
Education: Bachelor's degree in business, finance, mathematics, marketing or related field preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.