At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Sr. Technical Service Manager in Digital Engagement Platform Hosting Organization will act as a single point of escalation contact for the customer and liaison between the customer and internal technical departments to identify, analyze, research and resolve inquiries and support incidents.
Responsibilities: Service Management is the primary task associated with this role, in particular:
• SLA reporting
• Continuous Improvement
• Incident Management & Escalation
• Root cause analysis
• Change Management
• Main interface between the client and internal technical departments.
• Named senior resource to assist client in error resolution and escalation.
• Provides client specific “application”, “solution” and product support expertise
• Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
• Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings
• Manages technical operational initiatives
• Client Satisfaction - Reference-ability reporting and QBR management
• Builds department level relationship - continual needs assessment
• Originates actions to improve existing conditions, processes and communication
• Be the Voice of the Customer!
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+
Required Skills:Overall 5-7 years’ experience with at least 2 years’ experience in Technical Support or Service Management or Client Program Management.
• Minimum eight years of experience working in a technical customer support and/or service management role in a hosted environment
• Ability to effectively express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
• Excellent customer facing skills exhibiting good listening skills and comprehension
• Effectively keeps others adequately informed by presenting information to management, public groups, and/or boards of directors using the appropriate communication methods
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to solve practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Builds professional/trusting client relationships.
• Understands the client’s requirements and sets and manages client’s expectations.
• Strong crisis management skills
Preferred Skills: Prior service management experience or Delivery of Digital/SaaS solutions
Education: B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.