At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
The Senior Principal Executive Compensation Consultant will report directly to the Senior Director of Total Rewards. This role will support Broad-Based Compensation with a focus on executive compensation.
The successful candidate will need to distill data into executive level presentations. Executive presence, multitasking, effective prioritization and a sense of urgency are all very important skills for this role.
Number of Years of Work Experience:
• Responsible for support of the preparation and administration of all Compensation Committee materials.
• Support the drafting of the Company’s Proxy Statement including assistance with the Compensation Discussion & Analysis (CD&A).
• Understand and assess the Company’s total rewards programs vs. the peer group and other innovative and high performance organizations. Propose and integrate new programs and features that help support our business goals and align with our overall compensation philosophy.
• Support the annual performance management and compensation planning process for VP+ population, including benchmarking elements of compensation, proposing guidelines and drafting recommendations.
• Support of the Company’s executive and broad-based long-term incentive program design, budgeting, compliance and communications. Partner with broad-based compensation team to ensure compliance and accurate communications during annual grant process. Includes modeling of equity and compensation programs.
• Oversee Company’s LTI administration.
• Consult and partner with HR Business Partner Leaders, Executive Search, and other stakeholders to develop compelling compensation packages and secure the appropriate approvals.
• As needed, assist in due diligence issues for potential acquisitions and manage the integration of any acquired companies as it relates to executive compensation plans, evaluating and combining plans as appropriate
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.