At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Create progressive solutions to solve complex test automation challenges, develop test frameworks, tools and automated test scripts to build quality in Nuance digital customer engagement platform. This position reports to Manager Test Automation.
• Manage and maintain automation framework and test cases.
• Development of testing tools for test automation & support.
• Enhance framework to support Selenium 3.0
• Enhance Mobile test automation to support App SDK and mobile browser.
• Review test cases from automation standpoint and provide meaningful feedback to reduce test execution time without compromising test coverage.
• Collaborate with feature developers, product managers and QA Leads, create test plans and automated test cases.
• Co-ordinate execution of automated testing and analysis of automation testing results with Off Shore team and Report status.
• Improve stability of tests and test environment, Best Practices and actively look for process improvement opportunities
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Number of Years of Work Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in software testing and quality assurance
• 3+ years of experience in test automation
• Java, Selenium/Webdriver, Appium, Junit/TestNg, Jenkins, Communication skills
• 3+ years of experience in test automation comprising following skills
• 1+ year of experience with Mobile test automation (IOS and Android)
• 1+ year of experience in CI(Jenkins bamboo)
• 1+ year of experience in SCM(git,svn), Jira.
• Working knowledge of HTTP load generation /measurement software (e.g. LoadRunner, JMeter, TestMaker, Silk Performer, Fiddler, Firebug)
• Familiar with Agile development processes
• Experience with Robot framework a plus!
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Preferred Skills: Linux and mac OS, Bash scripting, Git, Jmeter, Puppet/Chef Robot framework, Virtualization
Education: Bachelor's in Computer Science or similar degree
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.