At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our healthcare marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will get exposure to a diverse group of marketers and learn first-hand how a marketing organization works in the healthcare IT industry. You will get to work collaboratively to resolve problems and try out fresh ideas and get the opportunity to work in a fast-moving marketing environment and understand how to develop unique solution messaging in a competitive market.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing skills, is a team player, and is excited to learn from and work with a dynamic group of marketing professionals. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in solutions marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
• Support line of business solution marketing leads with key projects.
• Help with the development of product positioning and value propositions—creating compelling content that resonates with buyer needs, solves market problems and/or fulfill aspirations.
• Contribute to GTM product/service launch deliverables, including marketing plan, launch plan, and solution handbook.
• Support marketing asset development and timely delivery of data sheets, presentations, white papers, cases studies, infographics and videos.
• Help build out key buyer persona materials.
• Assist with new messaging content creation for corporate website.
• Share feedback and contribute to creative marketing approaches.
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Working toward a degree in Marketing, Advertising/Communications, PR/Journalism, Business, or equivalent field.
• Detail oriented, efficient, and able to promptly meet deadlines.
• Strong project management and exceptional writing skills desired.
• Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring our solutions to life.
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc) and other business systems.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.