At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
We are looking for a highly motivated, energetic, and experienced Finance / FP&A professional to lead our Worldwide Sales Finance group. The position will provide an excellent opportunity to advance your Finance career at a fast-paced, growing technology company. This role will report to the Vice President, Corporate Finance and support key leadership across Sales, Business Units, and Finance.
• Minimum 7 plus years’ work experience, with a strong focus in financial management and analysis, preferably in a high tech matrix environment.
• Initiative, intelligence, strong attention to detail, and integrity in striving for continuous improvement is absolutely essential to the success of this role
• Advanced Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Smartview, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, Salesforce.com or comparable CRM system, and Excel Modeling skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to listen and interpret the requirements of internal clients, plan accordingly and exceed expectations as well deliver well-prepared, substantive, focused presentations to senior management
• Ability to establish rapport, develop strong partnerships and maintain trust with senior level sales, finance and division leadership
• Strong hands-on experience in complex financial modeling, problem solving, analysis and planning
• Willingness to dig deep into details as well as the ability to assess the big picture
• Ability to prioritize effectively in a dynamic environment
Education: BS Business, Finance, Economics, or Accounting, MBA and/or CPA preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.