At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Summary: Nuance is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive Enterprise offerings that leverage the Digital portfolio messaging into the market. You will define and refine the positioning and core messaging for these products, working closely with the Voice and Security LOBs, strategy team and other marketing teams to create awareness and preference for the Nuance Digitial portfolio. You will be the expert on our buyers, the challenges they seek to solve, how they buy, their buying criteria, and the opportunities they have to excel. You will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel – creating sales tools, providing training and participating in customer visits. In addition, you will work with your peers and CSM team to cross-sell, up-sell and expand our solution footprint within existing customer accounts. You will be our spokesperson, writing articles, blog posts, supporting social media channels and representing Nuance at industry events.
If you’re a high-energy, passionate product marketing expert with a deep knowledge of the Digital Engagement market space and you thrive on making a difference, this is an ideal opportunity for you to join a highly collaborative team in a role that’s pivotal to our success. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Product and Solutions Marketing for Nuance Enterprise Division.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5-8+
• 5-8+ years of B2B product marketing experience in the software industry, with at least 3-5 years of enterprise product marketing experience. An additional experience in a field-facing role is highly valued.
• Ability to express the value of complex solutions in simple, compelling terms founded on the business value to customers.
• Must possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills, ability to style-shift in order to accommodate different audiences—executive, sales, analysts, peers, and press
• Analytical and business skills, with the ability to craft and justify relevant offers
• Fortitude in working with ambiguous situations, new problems, and large matrixed work groups
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to a fast changing environment
• Willing to travel – variable but could be up to 20% at certain times
Preferred Skills: Expertise and experience with product marketing SaaS software to the enterprises. Familiarity with Digital Engagement solutions is a plus.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, MBA (or equivalent) highly valued
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.