At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The person in this role will support The Manager, HealthCare Federal Sales by handling all the sales support and operational activities required to grow and sustain our Clinical Documentation and Diagnostics solutions sales in the Federal marketplace. This person will be the key sales support and operations interface between all Nuance personnel and our key Federal customers, our Reseller partners and our primary Federal Distributor (Carahsoft). The person in this role will be responsible to develop, manage and grow Nuance revenues through Federal Channel partners by driving brand awareness and sales proficiency to increase sales opportunities of Nuance solutions and services. This will be a high touch position coordinating activities across all relevant departments within Nuance and assigned Channel Partners.
Sales Support – This person’s primary responsibility is to offload the Sales Support and Operations issues that are unique to the Federal space from the Manager, Federal Sales, so that he can concentrate on key enterprise level selling activities at the DOD and VA.
Partner/Distributor Planning and Management:
· Develop and execute strategic partner plans that support defined business goals and provide growth opportunities of Nuance solutions and services
· Establish, maintain and own relationships of key Carahsoft decision makers and executives
· Build brand awareness and educate Carahsoft partners on Nuance strategy, value proposition and key messaging
· Conduct sales meetings, webinars and conferences to boost sales competencies of Nuance solutions and services and support joint selling engagements
· Drive the interaction and communication between Nuance and Carahsoft partner sales management
· Follow-up on leads and work closely with Nuance field sales teams and Carahsoft field sales team to develop and manage sales engagement models and sales activities to bring opportunities to closure
· Create, document and provide accurate forecasting of pending sales opportunities
· Negotiate, maintain and continually refine contracts to maximize Nuance products and services Carahsoft can resell
· Work with Carahsoft to understand current offerings and to uncover new use cases and potential joint technology solutions
· Work with Nuance Partner Program team and Carahsoft team to maximize partners participation in the training and competency program
· Conduct executive business reviews internally and with Carahsoft partners and adjust strategic direction as needed
· Manage and enforce all administrative and operational aspects of Nuance contractual relationship
o Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements and licensing policy
o Work within Partner Program structure in Agreements
o Be the focal point for communicating all operational issues, policies and procedures between Carahsoft and Nuance
§ Ensure pricing, part numbers, licensing programs, sales engagement models etc. are communicated and understood by Carahsoft
§ Assist Nuance and Carahsoft field teams with quotes, orders, deal reviews and procurement processes
§ Tracking pipeline and forecasting accurately for Carahsoft. Includes both resale and influenced business
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Marketing Liaison - Proactively works with our key Federal Distributor in developing and implementing a Marketing plan to maximize our Federal business opportunity. Attends all marketing events to support the needs of the events. Reports back on the outcome of events to Marketing. Communicates to field as necessary on all pertinent contacts, meetings, conversations with End Users. (RUG’s, CHC)
Education: Bachelor’s Degree (MBA desirable)
Minimum years of work experience: 8 Years
Required skills: •Exceptional interpersonal skills and able to communicate professionally with partners, customers, and internal cross-functional teams including Sales Management, Marketing, Product, Support and Engineering.
•Ability to develop and execute a strategic plan and drive to a specific set of actions to grow awareness and distribution Nuance solutions and services
•Motivated self-starter that is skilled at penetrating into new accounts
•Proven track record with building strong relationships at all levels (peers to executive level) of Federal partner organizations
• Ability to manage multiple opportunities, determine urgency and execute detailed action plans
•Hands-on, and “does what it takes” attitude to drive success
•Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
Preferred skills: History and proven success of working in a Federal sales support environment. Familiarity with Salesforce.com, and Oracle. Familiarity with Nuance Healthcare Solutions and Services and the competitive landscape of Speech, and Artificial Intelligence
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.