At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
iScribes, now a part of Nuance, provides physicians with an effortless documentation solution which frees them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. We are growing fast and seeking a motivated candidate to join us and support our customer growth.
If you are tech savvy, possess great people skills, thrive in a dynamic environment with frequent travel and want to improve healthcare with creative technology solutions, you might be a fit.
This position is for motivated self-starters. As the first dedicated account manager for iScribes, you will have the opportunity to have significant impact on this role and our business. You will collaborate closely with internal partners and our customers.
As an account manager you will serve as the primary face to the customer, working to develop and execute client-specific strategies to ensure optimum service delivery and satisfaction, while being accountable for the growth of your clients.
• Coordinate with new account sales, operations and implementation teams to provide a smooth experience for new customers.
• Work with customers to define their goals for iScribes and determine appropriate measurements to track progress against those goals.
• Prepare and analyze monthly customer reports to identify trends and opportunities for improvements.
• Lead regular customer meetings to discuss the status of product usage, troubleshoot customer issues and proactively seek out business opportunities.
• Deliver high levels of customer satisfaction, by supporting all contractual obligations to clients while meeting business objectives.
• Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure that all client requirements are understood and implemented.
• Interact with customer leadership teams, key staff, and vendor partners in serving assigned client base.
• Establish and meet growth targets for your accounts.
Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years of account management or other relevant experience in the healthcare industry.
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
• Demonstrated success in establishing and meeting goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated success dealing with sophisticated customers.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills .
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to travel up to 50% to visit client locations.
• Familiarity with healthcare clinic operations, including revenue cycle management and quality measures.
• Familiarity with The Joint Commission, HIPAA, and CMS guidelines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Salesforce, or a similar CRM.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.