This position will be the primary point-of-contact for a select portfolio of clients. This person will be responsible for helping clients to maximize the use of our software and services to enable the client to achieve their business objectives. The Client Services Manager will take on the role of client relationship manager and serve as a general technical consultant.
This position will be tactically focused on ensuring delivery of client services and performing general support as needed by client. The Client Services Manager will work to understand our clients’ business, technical, and reporting requirements and to ensure that the solutions and services provided by Nuance meets the client’s objectives as well as Nuance’s contractual obligations. This position does not have direct reports.
- Serve as key point of contact for assigned client(s)
- Act as the Client subject matter expert during launch
- Post-launch, coordinate / project manage services and ensure delivery per contract
- Management of clients’ specific requests (change management request tickets and support tickets)
- Contract administration (T&M authorizations, work orders, etc.)
- Identify needs and growth opportunities
- Provide generalist technical support to client(s)
- Basic configuration of content and application level settings
- One-on-one training and user support for IQStudio, NES, and Analytics tools
- Manage performance of the program and complex strategic clients
- Develop actionable plans to balance client’s short/long range goals
- Oversee metric-based success measurement
- Manage and report on overall success of the program
- Recurring client performance reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Review VA performance and provide recommendations and manage changes
- Ensure internal processes are understood and followed to enable client satisfaction, retention, growth, and profitability
- Limited travel to client sites to manage client relationship and deliver performance results.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 8+ years
- A 4-year bachelor’s degree is preferred, preferably in business, management or marketing management
- Five or more years of experience with technology consulting, eCommerce, Web Analytics, and/or project management role or experience within an operational group in Digital or Marketing is preferred
- The Client Services Manager must have superb communication skills (both written and oral), including group presentation skills and is comfortable in interfacing with various levels of internal and external stakeholders, technical and nontechnical staff
- Possess the capacity to perform essential duties with minimal supervision and direction
- Demonstrate success in managing performance of complex strategic clients
- This position requires the employee to apply knowledge of mathematics, statistics, and principles of finance to interpret data to determine actionable program improvements
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Technical understanding of software development lifecycle, methodologies, and configuration management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including the ability to communicate complex data and ideas through Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint presentations
- Experience with Internet software and Database software
- Experience with standard web analytics systems, Google Analytics, Jira, and Confluence is a plus.
Preferred Skills: A knowledge of contact centre operations and management
Education: Bachelors degree in business, management or information systems management