At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Mobile team…intelligent systems now ready for the road. We are passionate about developing intelligent interfaces that enable people to talk to their cars, phones, devices, and other smart “things”.
Responsible for Project testing, QA report, problem analysis, Speech Data collection, summary and organization is also required to maintain testing automation tools/framework maintenance
Principal duties and responsibilities –
1) Project testing, QA report, problem analysis;
2) Speech data collection, summary and organization;
3) Maintain testing automation tools/framework maintenance.
4) customer on site support
1) Skilled in Perl or python;
2) Skilled in software requirement analysis, good at software design and algorithms
3) Strong problem analysis and solving skills, fast learner, self-motivated, willing to take the challenge;
4) Good communication skills, team work spirit and be responsible for the delivery.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.