At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Summary: Drive new and existing business in a named accounts territory through strong solution selling skills in addition to managing long standing customer relationships, reporting to the Director of Strategic accounts. Must have successful track record of independent selling, selling as a team leader and strong understanding of the Nuance portfolio of solutions.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5+ years of direct end-user sales experience, selling complex, large-scale solution projects to Enterprise customers. Proven track record of developing key accounts and creating relationships with C level executives. History of working successfully with the partner and channel community.
• Technical proficiency in computing, telephony and systems integration disciplines
• Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and other Microsoft Office applications. Proficient in SalesForce CRM platform.
• Ability to work with a minimum of direct supervision and with demonstrated initiative
• Communicate effectively with all levels of business and technical management
• Ability to effectively leverage internal resources to support sales activity
• Excellent written, verbal, and stand-up presentation skills
• Demonstrated history of working with a Professional Services team in both pre and post sales efforts.
• Understanding of project management lifecycle.
Education: BS required. Preferred it be in a technical discipline
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.