At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
As a member of the Nuance software development team, you will be involved in the implementation of applications for enterprise firms seeking to improve their customer self-service through automated notifications.
Projects involve multiple technical environments with a high level of customer interaction. You will be working in the full life cycle of projects including design/requirements, coding/programming, testing, installation, documentation, and providing maintenance and support. Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Education and Minimum years of work experience: 1-3 years’ experience in Java, Scala, HTML, ASP, XML, JSP. C/C++ are an acceptable substitute for Java experience.
• Related project and programming experience preferred along with strong technical aptitude.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact successfully with customers.
• Dynamic personality and flexible attitude.
• Experience in client server applications preferred.
• Strong work ethic.
• Ability to succeed in a team environment.
• Willingness to travel up to 5% and provide off-hours support from time to time.
• Experience working with the full life cycle of projects a plus. (Design and requirements phase, coding/ programming, testing, installation and implementation, documentation, and support)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.