At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
As the Regional Sales Manager (RSM), you will be responsible for maximizing the sales of Nuance imaging products, delivering on the objectives for revenue, bookings, and pipeline generation in your region. The Regional Sales Manager will need to have hunter mentality to establish and maintain prominent level relationships with our partners and develop deep end customer relationships through systematic interaction directly with existing customers and prospects.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed annual, quarterly, and monthly sales objectives (revenue, bookings, pipeline generation) for the region
- Work with vendors to drive end customers engagements to drive the sale of Nuance products and professional services
- RSM will need to work with vendors to create strategies, train and lead vendors in sale of Nuance products. Additionally, RSM’s will need to be able to change and implement strategies quickly.
- Build and manage a sufficient opportunity pipeline to meet bookings commitments for the region
- Create and implement a regional sales plan in conjunction with vendor sales leadership that is designed to promote Nuance product sales.
- Create, own and maintain full sales opportunities and activities in Nuance’s forecasting/CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Own the channel relationships at all levels of our vendor partners
- Enhance partner productivity and engagement, as measured by, bookings, end user engagement level and pipeline generation.
- Conduct regular performance management and strategy sessions with partners(s) towards the overall objective of building pipeline, driving bookings and increasing the number of end user engagements.
- Nuance RSM to use Matrix Management to drive strategy with vendor with the end result being to drive bookings, pipeline growth and end user engagement.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding annual targets
- Hunter mentality needed to deliver region revenue and pipeline targets
- Track record of selling into enterprise accounts, managing vendor/ partners and complex account management, sales planning and exceeding quota
- Ability to exercise influence without authority
- Analytical skills for pipeline management and forecasting
- Demonstrated ability to engage with key personnel within channel partners
- Experience in leading 3rd party sales teams to sell your product
- Ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to travel at least 75%
- Strong sales & technical ability to demonstrate and white board complex solutions with customers and partners
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience selling enterprise print management, capture solutions, ECM and/or BPM
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.