At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team…greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
The Marketing Campaign specialist will have a key role in driving revenue growth for the Imaging Division and execute on the strategy to drive more end user engagement for our PDF, Print and Capture solutions. You will be part of the Global Demand Center team, consisting of you, a digital marketing specialist, an Account Based Marketing specialist and a colleague mirroring your activities in EMEA. You will report to the Senior Director of the Global Demand Center.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Devise B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers
• Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
• Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies
• Manage existing customer databases and work internally and externally on enrichment of these databases
• Work within a budget and report any overspend
• Deliver regular reports of campaign results, analysis and evaluation of KPIs
• Create, develop and manage inbound lead generation programs in the US to drive increased pipeline
- Manage inbound lead follow up team (inside sales & live chat agency and create weekly reporting)
- Bi-weekly calls with inside sales & live chat agency and sales for lead follow up and velocity pipeline check
- Cooperate with worldwide digital marketing manager on:
- Optimizing webpages US
- SEM program – paid search campaigns and weekly reporting & weekly call
- SEO program – weekly call with SEO agency & deliver content or review new content with them
- Driving more inbound leads through advertising, social media, demand gen campaigns, trial nurture tracks, gated forms, etc.
- Create monthly PO’s for agencies demand gen
• Create, develop and manage outbound lead generation programs in the US to drive increased pipeline
- Acquire new customers through outbound programs such as telemarketing, advertising, email campaigns & work with sales and sales operations to upload and manage leads in Salesforce.com
- Create new campaigns in Eloqua such as email campaigns, webinars (including production in webex,ON24) and work closely together with marketing operations for execution through campaign docs and reporting
- Work closely together other team member in the demand generation team for setting up WW campaigns such as customer retention programs (upgrade, loyalty, renewal campaigns)
- Regular meetings with field marketing managers to update on campaigns
• Weekly reporting to Senior Director Global Demand Center on evolution leads, marketing generated and influenced pipeline
• Manage bi-monthly end-user newsletter and manage localization and distribution together with your colleague in EMEA
• Take responsibility for organizing all end user facing events, trade shows or exhibitions.
• Ensure that the organization’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
• Keep abreast of current trends in marketing
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education: Bachelor's degree required
Master's degree preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 3-5 years
- 3 to 5 years professional B2B marketing experience in the Document software industry – PDF, Print Management or Capture solutions.
- Experience in digital marketing and website management
- Proven track record and experience designing and implementing integrated marketing programs to generate & build awareness, positive brand sentiment, as well as demand generation.
- Experience with content development, general project management, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Experience with marketing funnel reporting & tracking Demonstrated technical marketing aptitude.
- Pro-active, self-starter, and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment across multiple functions.
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and get it done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly efficient, with a strong attention to detail
- Team player
Preferred skills: Experience in document software industry
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.