At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
iScribes is a technology-enabled service which provides physicians with an effortless clinical documentation solution, freeing them to spend more time with patients and less time with computers. Our solution changes the lives of doctors and patients, and our close-knit team is dedicated to a mission of making healthcare functional and efficient. As we rapidly scale up the business, it is critical that we clearly define and continuously improve our business processes to maintain and improve quality.
As a Business Process Analyst, you will help us define key business processes, and successfully communicate and implement process improvements. You will play a key role in ensuring that the organization maintains quality while scaling rapidly.
We are looking for:
• A systems thinker who loves process maps and can clearly understand and communicate how the pieces of a business fit together to deliver value.
• A self-motivated innovator who is dedicated to excellence and constantly seeks new ways to improve on the status quo.
• A team player and effective communicator who can easily collaborate with diverse stakeholders to understand issues, overcome resistance and effect positive change.
• A savvy adopter of new technology who strives for automation and efficiency, but who takes the time to identify root causes and remove waste before automating broken processes.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report directly to the Director of Operations and collaborate on a range of high impact projects to support the growth of the business.
• Capture/map current state processes, gather stakeholder input on issues/opportunities, evaluate performance using data analysis, and facilitate process improvement.
• Identify system bottlenecks and implement systems to track and report on bottleneck capacity to inform operational decisions.
• Maintain an updated inventory of key business processes and ensure that the impact of process changes are carefully considered and communicated to stakeholders.
• Collaborate with the Learning & Development team for effective change management.
• Lead process improvement initiatives with various stakeholders throughout the organization.
• Define and maintain quality control processes for iScribes service delivery, oversee ongoing QA audits and prepare effective reporting on results.
• Effectively communicate through written and oral reports to all levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Education: BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Minimum years of work experience: 2+ years of experience in a process analyst, process improvement, or similar role.
• Experience developing process maps using Visio, Lucidchart or similar applications.
• Proficiency using Excel for data analysis.
• Demonstrated ability to identify and implement innovative solutions to complex business challenges.
• Track record of delivering measurable business value through process improvements.
• Strict attention to detail and ability to deliver consistently high quality work.
• Demonstrated success in establishing and meeting goals.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience with TOC, Lean or Six Sigma
• PMP certification
• Experience with process automation using Salesforce
• Healthcare industry experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.