At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
The Sr. Director of Program Management reports to the SVP of Engineering and is responsible for the overall governance and project management of the portfolio programs of Nuance Healthcare R&D. Leading a team of project managers, they are responsible for implementing PMO processes and policies, managing the overall execution of active programs and projects to ensure that they meet the organizational goals and requirements.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 7 Years +
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
• 4+ years of experience leading teams of Project Managers
• Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to communicate effectively across a variety of audiences
• Proven listening, facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Great leadership skills and ability to inspire cross-functional team members
• Certification in Agile, Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions is a plus
Education: An undergraduate degree or equivalent is required. An MBA is preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.