At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 2
● Experience applying common user-centered design and development practices and tools to solve tough problems.
● Experience creating high-quality user experience documentation, including wireframes and interaction specifications.
● Experience developing production software for Windows (C#/C++ and .NET)
● Experience working on complex workflows.
● Experience in Agile product development
● Prototyping experience a big plus.
● Experience in voice/dialog design is a huge plus.
● Excellent written and verbal skills
● Familiarity with version control systems such as git
• Experience with iOS, or Android mobile development
• Experience with Windows server development (ASP.NET Core)
• Experience with Google, Amazon or Microsoft NLU solutions.
Education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent experience in interaction design, information architecture, cognitive sciences, product interface design, experimental psychology, or related field
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.