At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Reporting to the Director of Security & Biometrics Go-To-Market Enablement, the Chief Fraud Prevention Officer has a strategic role in evangelizing Nuance’s fraud prevention solutions, delivering product roadmap guidance and fostering ties with the fraud prevention community
Principal duties and responsibilities -
- Represent Nuance at industry events and within fraud prevention associations
- Act as the global fraud prevention spokesperson for TV, radio and printed press interview opportunities
- Support Nuance led fraud marketing campaigns and initiatives including conferences, webinars and social media outreach
- Support sales engagements involving fraud prevention executives
- Provide guidance to product management teams regarding fraud prevention market requirements
- Validate existing product features, capabilities and user interfaces for fit with fraud prevention needs
- Lead fraud consortium community communications
- Lead industry analyst briefings and inquiries
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field required, however a Master’s Degree as well is preferred
Minimum years of work experience: 10 years
• In-depth knowledge of enterprise fraud prevention strategies and methodology
• Experience leading a fraud prevention practice within an b2c enterprise
• Strong communication skills, experience with public speaking and ease in adapting communication styles to the target audience
• Excellent time management, decision making, presentation and organization skills.
• Very strong, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Strong planning and organizational skills to effectively handle multiple situations, manage priorities.
• Display a strong desire to achieve and attain high levels of both internal and external customer satisfaction.
• Must portray high levels of professionalism, appearance, motivation, and positive attitude in all endeavors.
- In-depth expertise with Security, Authentication, Fraud Prevention, Biometrics and Contact Center Solutions and Technologies
- Experience speaking to the media (TV, radio and print)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.