At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Job Description: Nuance is seeking a Customer Communications Specialist to support communications for Nuance Enterprise. Reporting to the Global Director of Customer Programs, you will create and share relevant and timely content for our customers to keep them informed and engaged, increase customer satisfaction, and enhance their overall customer experience. Additionally, you will support communications for internal stakeholders, ensuring a consistent brand look and tone in all communications and maintaining a regular cadence of Customer Program elements with adherence to an editorial calendar. You will create and maintain communications portals for both internal stakeholders and customers.
• Support customer communications as well as internal stakeholder communications for Nuance Enterprise Customer Programs
• Develop and manage internal and external editorial calendar to facilitate the delivery of relevant, timely, valuable content
• Build and manage communications portals for both internal stakeholders and for customers.
• Develop templates for both internal and customer communications to ensure consistency
• Develop “flash” templates for regular customer program reporting including standard success materials
• Collaborate with Customer Programs and Business Operations team on communication needs
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Establish measurement tools and reporting to routinely monitor and analyze the effectiveness of internal and customer communication channels and programs
• Ensure quality, accuracy, consistency and completeness of communications produced by the team
• Own continuous improvement to communications approach; Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including new channels or vehicles, or strategic changes to delivery methods
• Report to the Global Director of Customer Programs for Nuance Enterprise
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
• 2+ years in a marketing or communications role
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong ability to quickly ingest, understand, and convey information from internal and external sources in a clear and concise manner.
• Highly organized, detail oriented with outstanding follow-through skills
• Naturally upbeat and collaborative but able to work independently to accomplish goals and objectives
• Able to effectively evaluate and prioritize workload
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Able to smoothly manage multiple concurrent projects
• Able to perform with poise under tight deadlines and can successfully navigate a fast-paced organization
• Thoughtful with a passion for excellence and desire to learn and grow.
• SFDC preferred
Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.