At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
Job Description: Nuance is seeking a Customer Reference and Advocacy Program Lead to drive reference and advocacy engagement for Nuance Enterprise. Reporting to the Global Director of Customer Programs, you will fulfill and pursue incoming reference requests from across the organization, connecting prospects with positive and successful customer references to help Sales win and expand business, and to help Marketing boost awareness and generate new opportunities. In collaboration with our Customer Success team and Sales account leaders, you will proactively identify new reference candidates and impactful customer advocates, enlisting them in our Customer Loyalty program, Nspire. You will create and share new reference collateral such as case studies and video testimonials. In addition, you will identify and pitch strategic communications collaboration initiatives with customers for the benefit of both the customer and Nuance. Finally, you will own our internal reference management platform, ReferenceView, and will be responsible for tracking and reporting appropriate data and metrics to showcase program progress and success in support of business objectives for the division.
• Identify, nurture, grow and manage Nuance customer references through the Nspire Loyalty Program, driving customers to advocate on behalf of Nuance in order to influence and expedite purchasing decisions
• Produce customer success stories and other written or verbal success materials to support Sales; work with appropriate teams to promote both internally and externally
• Enlist customers for reference and advocacy activity, including reference calls, content for RFPs, customer:customer site visits, speaking engagements (including Nuance CxS, NRC, and industry conferences), Webinars, blog posts, press releases and media campaigns, analyst engagements, and more, in support of business objectives
• Contribute to quarterly read-out of customer “wins” and successes to the Enterprise team
• In collaboration with Communications Lead, ensure Enterprise team is consistently aware of reference success stories and collateral as well as current customer references
• Work closely with Customer Success Team to gain in-depth knowledge of key Nuance customers and their successes to identify/source new or updated references
• Working within ReferenceView (Nuance’s reference management platform), ensure that customer success data is captured and rigorously maintained
• Manage ReferenceView platform and deliver regular training as needed
• Generate meaningful metrics and data around reference activity in support of business objectives
• Manage customer reward dashboards as part of Nspire in ReferenceView
• Own continuous improvement to reference process and approach
• Report to the Global Director of Customer Programs for Nuance Enterprise
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
• 5+ years in a marketing or communications role
• Strong communications skills, and ability to adapt communications by audience
• Able to effectively evaluate and prioritize workload
• Strong project management skills and attention to detail
• Able to work independently as well as in close collaboration with various teams
• Able to smoothly manage multiple concurrent projects
• Data-driven and metrics-minded with an ability to clearly articulate progress, success and value in support of and aligned with business objectives
• ReferenceView a plus, but not required
• Office, PPT required
Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or a related discipline
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.