At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
As an Experienced Engineering Manager on Nuance Healthcare’s DevOps team you will be leading the charge to deliver Nuance’s Healthcare solutions in the public cloud. You will partner with product engineering teams to define and execute a roadmap to accelerate our journey from traditional delivery of products to modern CI/CD practices and automated operations and monitoring.
A successful candidate will have experience building and operating public cloud solutions and have the drive to constantly raise the bar to improve how we deliver our portfolio of products. Read more about our solutions at https://www.nuance.com/healthcare.html.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Experienced in engineering and/or DevOps roles
• Good experience leading teams to deliver public cloud solutions
• Deep knowledge and understanding of public cloud, MS Azure or AWS
• Strong background in DevOps concepts and tools
• Experience delivering highly available and highly scalable solutions
• Understanding of different techniques and options for HA and DR
• Demonstrated ability to partner with other teams and drive results cross functionally
• B.S. in computer science, engineering, or related field
• Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing
Education: B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience
Minimum years of work experience:
- Embraces software development processes and software design principles
- Deep knowledge and understanding of public cloud, MS Azure or AWS
- Strong background in DevOps concepts and tools
- Great communication skills
- Great data analysis skills
- Experience taking a lead role in architecting, designing, and building complex software systems.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.