Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are seeking an experienced individual contributor for our Accounting and Operations team to be responsible for leading process improvement activities and streamline workflows within the group and also cross functionally. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading global process improvement initiatives related to revenues and costs. This position will be responsible for defining and creating operating procedures and drive successful training and implementation throughout teams.
The qualified candidate will report to the Sr. Revenue Operations Manager, and will work closely with other members of the Accounting and Operations team as well as other groups, such as Sales and Operations managers, Divisional Finance, Technical Revenue Accounting, and Order-To-Cash.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures and structure streamlined workflows
- Lead initiative to train and implement with stakeholders
- Develop and execute analytical procedures to understand and explain variances from expectations on account balances and transactional activity.
- Analyze data in Oracle and RevPro and develop root cause analysis and work closely with IT to implement enhanced workflows
- Import and export large amounts of data and perform analytical reviews
- Develop test scenarios related to system upgrades and report writing
- Support external statutory reporting requirements as needed.
- Maintain appropriate internal controls and support external audit activities and audit preparation.
- Provide management and business unit operations and finance teams with financial reporting information and operational support.
Education: Bachelors degree in Accounting / Finance
Minimum years of work experience: 8+ years of accounting experience in a publicly traded company and/or public accounting firm
Required Skills: Advanced Microsoft Excel experience (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.)
Bachelor’s in Accounting / Finance
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communications, Inc. (“Nuance”) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.